Retainers, Deposits, Payments
1. The date of the event is considered “booked” upon receipt of a non-refundable deposit equaling to 30% of the total value of the
cake, delivery charges, equipment deposit and signed contract.
2. The final payment is due 2 weeks prior to event which includes delivery charges, equipment deposit etc.
3. If the order is booked less than 2 weeks before the event a full payment is required. (We do charge the last minute order fee.)
4. If the Client fails to make the full payment 2 weeks prior to the event, M5 Bakes will cease work, the order will be cancelled and
no refund will be given.
5. Payments can be made via e-transfer (email@example.com) or cash only.
Allergy & Dietary Warnings
Flowers, Ornaments & Special Equipment
By filling out the form and signing below, you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of M5 Bakes when inquiring or ordering.
Thank you for your inquiry/order.